Regeneration Magazine’s Editorial Board invites the submission of essays, articles, interviews, and other forms of media on anti-imperialism and internationalism.
A number of Marxist Center affiliate organizations and non-affiliate comrades of Marxist Center have been engaged in anti-imperialist and internationalist work such as Indigenous self-determination and actions against U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). US imperialism affects all of our work in various ways and in multiple areas of organizing including labor, immigrant, housing, transit, education, environmental, and economic justice among many.
Furthermore, issues and actions of anti-imperialism and internationalism have been previously examined in several Regeneration pieces, including our interview with Nick Estes and the essay by Emilie Rākete from Organize Aotearoa. These pieces have been very valuable in working through common issues that face us in our organizing today and have been positively received within and outside of Marxist Center circles.
US foreign policy continues to impose brutal sanction regimes and coups on leftist political projects around the world. It is important to see how people and organizations in places like Bolivia, Venezuela, the African continent, and Palestine mobilize against imperialism and engage in internationalist politics. We believe further strategizing is necessary in order to further Marxist Center’s organizing against US imperialism and towards a more just international order.
We encourage good faith engagements with each other’s political programs and rhetoric and invite debate among differing views. Submissions in various mediums (written, visual art, video, audio, etc.) are very welcomed.
Some possible topics for discussion are:
- Anti-Imperialist and Internationalist strategizing for basebuilding organizations
- Engagements with anti-imperialist, internationalist, dual power organizations outside of the United States
- Reports on Anti-imperialist and/or internationalist work being done by affiliate organizations of Marxist Center
- Discussion of anti-imperialist and internationalist theories and practices within Marxist, Socialist, and Anarchist political thought
- Situated critiques of US imperialism
We have a lot to learn from each other… we look forward to your submissions!